Painting a house, inside or outside, involves thousands of brushstrokes, and when each is done perfectly, the result can be astonishing. That’s why at Rite Painting, it is all about the details.
Across our team, we have decades of experience, but each project is still managed from start to finish by me, Mark Lane, the owner and manager of Rite Painting.
Experience has shown us that planning for success is essential. We examine and measure the surfaces and materials of everything that will be covered in the project, work closely with each client on the subjects of color selection, paint type, brand and purpose, as well as fine trim fit-and-finish. Before the first brush stroke is made, we have the entire project planned out to the last step.
When we provide a potential client with a quote, we are not always the lowest bid they receive, but we are confident we are always the best value for money. Here’s why:
- Color selection is included. Most painting contractors either don’t include it, or they charge extra for that. At Rite Painting, it’s one of our most valued contributions.
- End-to-end project. Before you commit to the project, you will know exactly what we will do, what paint will be used, and what the end result will be.
- Preparation before the painting, and clean-up after it. We will leave your home or business in excellent condition. And we take responsibility for any damage we do, even though we are extremely careful with everything and everyone inside your home.
- Excellent material and tools. We used the best paint and the best available painting tools on the market. We know from experience, it’s worth it because it makes for very satisfied clients and long-lasting quality work.
- Experience: We’ve been doing this a long time. So long, in fact, that we’ve actually painted a number of dwellings and businesses three times, over several decades of course! You might save a buck in the short term by getting “student painters” to do the work, but you would be taking a risk if you go down that path.
If you’re in any doubt about who you will trust to add value to your home, look at what our clients are saying, then call us for a quote today.